Movavi Photo Editor Review for Mac – 2023
Movavi Photo Editor For Mac:
System Requirements: macOS 10.13 or higher
Everyone wants a photo editor application that is not only easy to use but also offers a plethora of features and professional-grade editing. It is designed to match the requirements of newbies, as well as professionals as AI-based tools, allowing experimentation with the images in a different manner.
Pros and Cons of Movavi Photo Editor:
Features Of Movavi Photo Editor:
1. AI-Powered Tools
Not a lot of photo editors provide you AI-backed up tools that automatically understand your needs and come up with the best possible solutions. The Movavi photo editor can refine the color and contrast of an image intelligently. Also, you can repair your old photos by getting rid of lines, stains, and defects. And, if you want to colorize the pictures, you can do that too by toggling the switch of ‘Colorize Photos’. One can even get rid of the noise that blurs the photographs so that the quality could be improved.
2. Expansive Editing Features
- Adjust: Get the colors of the photos enriched and improve the contrast very smartly with different options like AI adjust, AI restore old photos, and choose to manually adjust the light or color.
- Remove extra objects: Remove unwanted objects from the photo with easy selection and erase them.
- Change background: Movavi photo editor helps with the auto-selection of people and other available objects when you want to change the background of the image.
- Retouching: 5 retouching tools are using which you can reinvent photos by editing eyes, hair, mouth, skin, and face.
- Effects: There are 9 categories of effects so that photos can show better performance on different occasions.
- Insert images & texts: Add watermark text or images to your photos and even change properties with your knowledge.
- Basic adjustment: Get basic adjustment tools here so that one can rotate, crop, flip, resize or make adjustments as per the requirements.
3. Export Settings
While the photo is ready to go, it’s time to make the settings according to our desired format. Movavi photo editor is capable of letting you choose the data and size before exporting photos. Moreover, you can also delete the metadata or simply add comments to the images. From BMP, DPX, JPEG, PCX, PBM, PNG, PGM, PPM, and TIFF, you can select the output formats easily.
4. RAW Support
Movavi works very easily with RAW format images and allows you to automatically convert these files into JPEG format after the uploading is done.
5. Ease Of Use
This is probably one of the most impressive features of Movavi. It has a minimalist interface where all the available tools are provided on one side of the screen and the rest of the workspace is open for you. Once you land on the interface, you won’t face a lot of troubles with image processing.
6. Languages Supported
One reason why this photo editor for Mac is so popular amongst a lot of people is that its interface is supported by 12 different languages. You can visit the website and choose the language you prefer to download supporting files.
Price & Plans of Movavi Photo Editor:
Before we explain the prices, it is important to note that all the users can download and enjoy this tool for free. However, the free version has its limitations as it can save only up to 20 images with an additional watermark. Also, all the features could be used for 3 days.
Now comes to pricing. The cost of a lifetime purchase is $59.95 and the one-year subscription is $49.95 if you buy it with another product called Movavi photo manager.
Click here to Download Movavi Photo Editor for your Mac
For customers’ help, there is a huge knowledge base available with proper user manuals, video guides, activation instructions, lost key recovery, refund applications, and much more. One can also check the How-Tos for further information. If this doesn’t work for you, you can submit a request or click for Live chat so the team can help you.
We hope that you have understood how the Movavi photo editor for Mac is a simple yet great tool to edit pictures. Although you must have figured out already that this tool doesn’t have as many advanced features as its competitors have, it can still be relied on for most of your photo editing needs. What is your view on Movavi photo editor and is there any other tool you would like to present as its substitute? Share your views with us in the comments below.