10 Best Audio Converters For Mac 2022
Listening to music across multiple devices and platforms might require you to change the format of music files. A good audio converter for Mac lets you take the music file from any platform, like Amazon Music or Spotify, compress it, and convert it into the required format.
However, many of us face the problem of low music quality when the files are converted to other formats. Using third-party applications is not always favorable as a lot of them come with ads and unsolicited plugins. Hence, choosing the right application can be a task. Don’t worry, here we have mentioned the best audio converters for Mac is the safest option for us and we would like to recommend a few here. Try them out and ease out the audio conversion.
Best Audio Converter For Mac
1. Wondershare Unicoverter
MacOS Compatibility: macOS 10.11 – macOS 11 (M1 chip compatible) | Version: 13.6.1 | Price: Free. Then, $49.99/Year
It’s a super features-packed software that not only offers an audio converter but also a video converter, downloader, video compressor, video editor, merger, screen recorder, and much more. The user interface is already very compelling and easy to put your hands on. All you have to do is add or drag files in here and select the activity you are interested in.
You can select the section of ‘Audio converter’ in the left-hand panel of the interface and get the work done. All you have to do is select the audio file, choose the output format, and choose ‘Start All’.
- Convert videos and audio to and from over 1000 formats with GPU acceleration.
- Edit videos, add elements and adjust audio.
- Record screen activity.
- Intuitive interface to keep your work easy going.
- More than 1000 available formats.
- Relatively few optimization options
- Not able to convert some videos and pictures imported from iPhone.
2. Stellar Audio Video Converter
MacOS Compatibility: macOS 10.7 and higher | Version: 3.0 | Price: Free. Then, $24.99
Download: Stellar Audio Video Converter
Stellar is another best audio converter that helps in converting audio and video files to popular formats which may have different codecs, frame rates, resolutions, and bitrates. Along with conversion, it also lets you edit the files while allowing you to trim, crop, merge or add special effects to them.
Batch conversion of audios, cropping the videos, adding watermark to them, edit metadata information, and creating GIFs of videos are some other compelling features to stick with this amazing audio converter for Mac.
- Convert audio to video and vice versa regardless of the file format.
- Add elements and watermarks to videos.
- Replace/ add audio tracks.
- Easy to use and loaded with additional features.
- The formats are compatible with cameras, mobile phones, and even MP3 players.
- Its user interface is not as appealing as its competitors.
- Lacks some audio features that you may find in other audio converters for Mac.
3. Aiseesoft Audio Converter
MacOS Compatibility: macOS 10.7 and higher | Version: 6.2 | Price: Free. Then, $15.20
Download: Aiseesoft Audio Converter
The reason why we are calling it the best audio converter for Mac is the easy conversion of popular audio formats as well as grasping audio from video files. Thanks to the software for providing a quick conversion speed which makes things very convenient for everyone. Not just that, you can also edit your audio volume like clipping, merging, or adjusting audio volume before conversion.
Aiseee is compatible with lossless audio formats like FLAC, WAV, M4A, AU, and AIFF. With all that, the simplicity of its usage is just admirable as you need to drag and drop the file in the software, convert a good whole batch of audio and get the music instantly ready.
Choose your own convenient converter. And also thanks to a huge selection of slot machines and other games on the site Pin Up casino https://pinupcazino.com/az/and so there is no time to be bored. However, the operator of the institution is trying even more to diversify their pastime, arranging exciting tournaments, lotteries and other promotions. With the withdrawal of earnings will not be a problem, for payments are offered safe and convenient methods: Visa. MasterCard, ApplePay, GooglePay, easyPay, 2Click, IBOX, Sistema.
- Convert audio to lossless and regular audio formats.
- Extract audio from all major video formats.
- Trim, merge and adjust audio.
- Affordable pricing system, starting with $15.20
- Allows editing files like adjusting volume, clipping, or merging during conversion.
- Option for DVD burning is not available with the audio converter for Mac.
4. Xilisoft Audio Converter Pro
MacOS Compatibility: macOS 10.6 and higher | Price: Free. Then, $29.95
Download: Xilisoft Audio Converter Pro
Xilisoft is the simplest audio converter for Mac which lets you convert audio files in small batches. It offers you basic editing tool kits, however, they are not as advanced as their competitors. Yet, it is capable of converting audio into different formats and helps remove the differences between audio issues.
An important feature that often goes missing in other audio converters is disc creation and burning. Thankfully, Xilisoft has included the feature which enables you to make a CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray DVD in one go!
- Convert audio between several audio formats.
- Convert audio CDs to all audio formats.
- Clip segments from audio and convert them
- Allows audio editing with special effects
- Good and interactive interface
- The app is a bit sluggish.
- As compared to some other competitors, the conversion time is lengthy
Read Also :- 10 Best Video Compressors For Mac in
5. Movavi Audio Converter
MacOS Compatibility: macOS 10.6.8 and higher | Version: 22.4.0 | Price: $49.95
Download: Movavi Audio Converter
This audio converter for Mac provides lightning-fast conversion without losing any quality of sound. Along with that, batch processing of files is absolutely easy. There are no format restrictions where more than 180 media formats are available like MP4, MP3, WMA, FLAC, etc.
The reason why we can call it one of the best audio converters for Mac is that you can easily edit your files like trimming, rotating, stabilizing videos, and adding subtitles. You can try the full version for 7 days too.
- Multiple audio format conversion functionality.
- Join and trim individual music tracks.
- Save audio in all formats, especially for mobile devices.
- It has a very high-speed conversion rate.
- Very easy to use and easily navigable for newcomers.
- Editing features are limited.
6. Audials Music
MacOS Compatibility: Accessible via VM or third party software like Parallels
Download: Audials Music
You can use Audials Music converter on Mac with the help of Windows in a virtual machine or use a third-party software like Parallels. It has been tested on Mac Intel, and you won’t have to deal with any driver issues. Audials Music helps you convert audio and video spanning across music, podcasts, movies, and more into a format compatible with your tablet, game console, or smartphone.
- The conversion and download speed are noteworthy.
- Comes with advanced features
- Expensive when compared with others. (However, 14 days money-back guarantee is a plus)
- Certain things such as converting AUDIBLE audiobooks, screen recording, and music streaming won’t work on Mac.
7. Switch Audio Converter
MacOS Compatibility: macOS 10.5 and higher | Version: 10.14 | Price: $29.99
Download: Switch Audio Converter
Compress and convert all the audio files quickly with Switch. It supports all the popular 40 file formats with batch conversions, at once. One can even choose to extract audio from an external DVD using this and even find an online database to add song information. You can listen to songs before finally converting them to a new format right here.
If you have old audio, you can choose to normalize the audio, enhance sound quality and get rid of unwanted noise. Although the free version provides limited features for conversion, this Mac Audio converter is affordable for most of us.
- Fast conversion to 75+ audio file formats.
- Batch conversion capability.
- Direct upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and YouTube
- Able to extract audio files from long video files.
- Can even record audio from streaming services.
- It’s not free for long-term use.
MacOS Compatibility: macOS 10.6 and higher | Version: 184.108.40.206 | Price: Free
Apart from being a top audio converter for Mac, MediaHuman provides you several options like YouTube to MP3 converter, video converter, lyrics, finder, voice recorder, and photo collage. It supports batch conversion for any output format that you choose for yourself. The interface is also very intuitive to deal with, no matter a newbie or advanced user.
- Smooth lossless file format conversion.
- You can retain folder structure
- Add converted files directly to the Music or iTunes app.
- Get the most used music formats like MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, etc.
- Downloading speed is very fast.
- It doesn’t provide you as many features as compared to other software.
9. Freemake Audio Converter (Online)
MacOS Compatibility: Online | Price: Free
Visit Website: Freemake Audio Converter
This online audio converter could be used to convert music files into more than 50 audio formats. It even allows you to extract audio from the video without any need of signing up or putting any limitations on yourself. No matter what gadget you want to play your music on, you can easily convert your song into MP3.
Save your audio files to Google Drive or Dropbox, right from the same location, and keep the audio files safely at a certain location. While converting, adjust your settings to achieve professional results like codecs, channels, bitrate, file size, etc.
- Batch audio file conversion.
- Merge audio files of the same or different file format.
- Edit sample rate, channels, or bitrate.
- No need to download or pay anything to anyone to use the online channel.
- Allow yourself to extract audio from the video using Freemake.
- It has a little slow and sluggish nature in conversion.
10. Online Converter (Online)
MacOS Compatibility: Online | Price: Free
Visit Website: Audio Converter Online
This free online app is another best audio converter for Mac which provides more than 300 file formats like video formats, converting into MP3, WAV, MP4, FLAC, etc. It allows you to extract audio from video files and gives you the option for saving a particular song. It even lets you convert batch files simultaneously, saving them in a ZIP archive.
- Free and no installation required.
- Conversion to over 300 different file formats.
- Extract audio from video file.
- Easy to use and upload files on the cloud.
- Several advanced settings to configure the quality and bitrate.
- Doesn’t offer a lot of output formats for conversion.
This was the list of the best audio converters for Mac that can help you convert audio files in different formats. Along with an audio converter, it can even help you in extracting audio from video files, convert many files in one go and offer several advanced settings as well. So which is the best audio converter for you? Let us know in the comments section below!